The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include: individual liberty, free-market economics, entrepreneurship, private property, high moral character, and limited government. FEE has been trusted by parents and teachers since 1946 to captivate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders with top-rated in-person seminars, resources for classrooms, and perspectives on relevant and worldly topics.
About the Role
Marketing directly leads and supports the mission and vision of FEE. We are customer focused and data driven. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to help FEE grow transformationally. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with deadlines and changing needs. If you love the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
This is a full-time position based in Atlanta, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
Objectives of this Role
- Identify new target audiences, strategies and tactics. Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Create more effective and efficient marketing campaigns, improve processes and facilitate automation.
- Partner with email, seminar marketing and social teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Contribute to developing the analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Develop new strategies and procedures for product promotion, communications, outreach, social media, advertising, etc.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the customer journey, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Work in partnership with the content, media, and seminar teams to develop marketing and advertising support.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current products and marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Advise on gathering customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified prospects.
- Train and coach junior members of the marketing team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field; master’s degree in marketing, business, or communications a plus
- 4- 8 years of experience in creating and implementing comprehensive marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting and editing
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mindset
- Marketing experience in the for-profit sector is desired
- Experience with a 14 – 26 year old target is preferred
- Passion for FEE’s mission
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position/the mission of FEE, your relevant marketing experience, and salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link:
Questions can be directed to Claire Kittle Dixon, Executive Director of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.