Does your free-market 501(c)3 nonprofit need help with a critical talent search? Is your organization a think tank, policy organization, research centers, or capacity-building institution dedicated to reducing the size and scope of government and advancing the principles of economic freedom, free enterprise, free trade, property rights, rule of law, and limited regulation?
Talent Market works with free-market nonprofit organizations that have sustainable environments and make or have the potential to make a significant impact on social change. Talent Market’s services include the following:
- Pre-hiring consulting about talent needs, market conditions, candidate availability, geographical trends, etc.
- Identifying candidates for critical openings
- Providing information about compensation, bonus structures, and reviews
- Managing the search process for job openings, which can include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for searches
- Developing/writing job descriptions
- Recruiting/identifying candidates
- Vetting/interviewing candidates
- Checking references
- Extending/negotiating offers
All of Talent Market’s services are provided at no cost to free-market 501(c)3 nonprofits thanks to the generosity of donors. Please note that depending on a number of factors, including current work capacity, Talent Market may not be able to provide all of these services at any given time.
Can Talent Market Help My Organization?
Due to the demand for its services, Talent Market cannot take on every search. In order to determine if we can help, please drop us a line or give us a call.
(Please note that we do not work with political organizations, organizations that promote favoritism or special interests, or organizations that focus on social issues.)