Does your free-market 501(c)3 nonprofit need help with a mid/senior or executive level search? Is your organization dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise?
Talent Market works with free-market nonprofit organizations that have sustainable environments and make or have the potential to make a significant impact on social change. Talent Market’s services include the following:
- Pre-hiring consulting about talent needs, market conditions, candidate availability, geographical trends, etc.
- Identifying candidates for mid/senior and executive level job openings
- Providing information about compensation, bonus structures, and reviews
- Managing the search process for job openings, which can include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for searches
- Developing/writing job descriptions
- Recruiting/identifying candidates
- Vetting/interviewing candidates
- Checking references
- Extending/negotiating offers
All of Talent Market’s services are provided at no cost to free-market 501(c)3 nonprofits thanks to the generosity of donors. Please note that depending on a number of factors, including current work capacity, Talent Market may not be able to provide all of these services at any given time.
Can Talent Market Help My Organization?
Due to the demand for its services, Talent Market cannot take on every search. In order to determine if we can help, please drop us a line or give us a call.
Please note that we do not work in politics, nor do we work with organizations that address social issues.