Below are some useful job hunting resources for those interested in a career in the free-market nonprofit sector.
- Heritage Foundation Job Bank
- America’s Future Foundation Career Center
- Institute for Humane Studies’ Learn Liberty
- LI’s ConservativeJobs.com
- State Policy Network Job Resource Page
- Freedom Partners Shared Services
If you are searching for free-market organizations, you should check out these sites:
Here are some development programs that may be of interest to those wishing to learn more about think tank management, policy, and the principles of a free society.
- Atlas Leadership Academy
- Koch Associate Program
- Koch Fellow Program: Communications
- Koch Fellow Program: Development
- Koch Fellow Program: Policy
If you’re itching to learn more about free-market ideas, I would suggest you stop by these sites, grab a comfortable seat, maybe get some coffee, and stay a while. You’ll thank me later.
- Café Hayek
- Center for Freedom and Prosperity
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Mercatus Center at George Mason University
- Institute for Humane Studies
- Marginal Revolution
If you are interested in a career in policy, check out this guide from the Institute for Humane Studies. (Section 21 is especially riveting!)
If you have made it to this point on the page and are thinking, “Ug. I am just not sure what I want to do. I love liberty, but I’m not sure it’s my calling. What should I do with my life?”, I have good news. This guide is meant for you! Happy reading!
- Stars & Steppingstones: Some Choices Only Come Around Once
- For more readings from the Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence, visit this site.
Finally, here are some additional job hunting resources.
Good luck out there!