Yep. Ten years ago this month Talent Market launched.
In those 10 years, we’ve had a lot to celebrate. Here are some highlights:
- We have assisted more than 200 free-market nonprofits through our consulting and talent search services.
- We have helped place more than 525 individuals in mission-critical roles in the free-market nonprofit sector. (A whopping 72% of whom came from outside the free-market nonprofit universe!)
- We have grown from one employee to a team of three (six if you count the part-time morale boosting “assistance” of children and canines).
- We have expanded our work from solely senior level searches to now include all levels of talent: entry, mid, junior, senior, and executive.
- We have launched a Networking Engagement Initiative aimed at capturing the next generation of free-market talent.
- We have engaged in more than 125 outreach presentations to the free-market community.
- We have reached nearly 6,000 people through Talent Market workshops, presentations, and webinars.
- We have consulted with hundreds (thousands?)of individuals about issues related to job searching, career transitions, interviewing, networking, salaries, graduate school, geography, and yes, dating.
And none of this would have been possible without you, our always amazing candidates, clients, donors, and allies. We are eternally grateful for the opportunity to advance liberty in this unique way, and we thank you for being part of the journey.
Here’s to another ten years of Talent Market!