About the Organization
The Nevada Policy Research Institute is a nonpartisan public policy think tank that promotes free-market policies in the areas of education, labor, government transparency, taxes and other issues. Our team produces a wealth of content about these and other topics. Now the Institute seeks a new team member to grow our digital audience, ensuring our ideas and principles are understood and embraced by the public and policymakers alike.
About the Opening
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our organization.
The ideal candidate will help expand our digital reach, increase traffic to our NPRI.org website and various social media platforms, while also developing proactive solutions to ensure our existing audience remains engaged and active.
NPRI also runs the TransparentCalifornia.com website, which receives over 1 million-page views a week. The Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to help our development staff in engaging this audience in order to expand our donor base.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. The Manager will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. He/she will also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong organization web presence.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Produce simple but attractive visuals, including infographics
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- At least 2-3 years of experience, with an emphasis on social-media management for an organization
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software (we use HubSpot)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products (including Photoshop and Premiere), social-media management platforms (e.g., HubSpot) and WordPress
- Demonstrated success with past social-media campaigns
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Passion for limited government and free markets
- Preference will be given to military veterans, but this is not a requirement
To apply, qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position/NPRI’s mission and salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link:
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Network Engagement Manager of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.