Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that removes barriers to opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Over three decades, it has built a global network that connects more than 475 free-market organizations in more than 90 countries.
Atlas Network seeks a Vice President of Development to enhance its existing fundraising operations and thereby grow its programs advancing liberty in the U.S. and abroad. This a new position that will complement strengths built in recent years while Atlas Network’s budget has doubled from $6 million in 2010 to more than $12 million in 2017.
- Oversee all Atlas Network’s fundraising efforts.
- Work closely with the senior team to develop and implement a fundraising strategy to reach $20 million in revenue in a three-to-four-year period.
- Identify, cultivate, and make asks of philanthropists capable of making six-figure gifts.
- Supervise a team of ~ seven, and coordinate the involvement of others on the senior team and across departments, to achieve development goals.
- Oversee information systems critical to donor outreach, and conduct analysis of results so the department’s efforts continue to grow more cost-effective.