Kite & Key Media is a nonprofit digital company dedicated to illuminating the biggest issues facing America and the world. Driven by facts and evidence, its videos translate cutting-edge research and journalism into digestible media that offers the context necessary for understanding issues affecting our lives.
We’re looking for a senior-level marketer who is passionate about the power of digital media. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in measurable video marketing success, an interest in public policy, an intimate understanding of digital advertising, and experience driving growth for (media) brands. He/she must be innovative and results-driven, with an aptitude for carrying out high-level strategies from concept through to implementation. Background working in (or with) an agency a plus.
- Work closely with team to bring digital media content to market with the goal of driving brand awareness, engagement, and acquisition
- Oversee and manage YouTube, Google Ads, Google Ad Grants, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager accounts
- Develop new audiences by researching and liaising with partners willing to promote video content; foster relationships with influencers for long-term audience development
- Advise teams on creative needs; identify new opportunities; and manage go-to market plans for video launches
- Surface and synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights that shape future video marketing campaigns and promotional outreach
- Identify gaps to better serve target audiences through digital media; help shape the multi-year product strategy across platforms
- Create tailored digital video campaigns
- Closely monitor consumption metrics but also, more importantly: audience retention, subscriber growth, average view duration, shares, rankings, traffic sources, conversion rates, video-to-engagement ratios, impression click-through rates, lead generation, view velocity, etc.
Experience, knowledge, and skills:
- 5-10+ years of demonstrated experience in video marketing and strategy
- Cross-functional leadership background
- Experience building / growing a brand; driving video consumption; owning and achieving target KPIs
- Ability to identify and tap into new in-market audiences
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and know how to optimize campaigns across platforms
- Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Experience flexing between strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Knowledge of the consumer video landscape and drivers of consumer video consumption habits
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials as a single PDF:
- Cover Letter detailing your interest in the position, public policy, and the mission of Kite & Key and your salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Director of Network Engagement of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.