The Policy Circle informs and equips women to be more effective and impactful civic leaders. We do this through a variety of programs that educate members on the impact of public policy and highlight specific ways that women can take ownership of solutions in their communities.
About the Role
The Policy Circle is seeking a highly organized, creative, and innovative team member to boost engagement through social media, digital campaigns, branding, and innovative storytelling. The qualified candidate is highly skilled in using various platforms and is constantly seeking to identify and adopt new technologies and best practices to streamline and strengthen The Policy Circle’s communication efforts. An entrepreneurial mindset and meticulous attention to detail are essential.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Education and Experiences. This is a full-time, fully remote position with excellent benefits offered after 90 days of employment including PPO, Simple IRA match and generous PTO. The entire staff at the Policy Circle works virtually.
- Create and design graphics and materials for print and digital collateral including reports, decks and proposals
- Serve as project manager for all internal communication requests/projects (includes vendor, printer, and video production management)
- Manage the team’s Communications Calendar (including email and social media/ad campaigns)
- Manage social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), creating templates and unique designs for all platforms to boost engagement (content to be provided by Director of Education and Experiences)
- Build email templates via Constant Contact & manage Campaigns
- Serve as Pardot Administrator
- Launch & manage vendors for SEO & advertising campaigns (eg. social media, digital advertising via Google Ads)
- Monitor website behavior using Google Analytics
- Ensure projects are completed with excellence, accuracy and on schedule (able to work on multiple projects at once and manage tight deadlines)
- Ensure all print and digital assets are on brand and comply with brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Other responsibilities where needed
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design, creative management, social media management, digital marketing
- Passion and strong understanding of for the mission of The Policy Circle
- Ability to travel to approximately 2-3 team meetings each year
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with email templates using Constant Contact, MailChimp, Pardot & Salesforce
- Working knowledge of either Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Canva
- Experience managing social media accounts, tracking tags/mentions and running reports to track engagement
- Working knowledge of SEO, digital marketing best practices and familiarity with various tools/platforms
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree or Certification in graphic arts, design, marketing, communications, or related field
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF:
- Cover Letter detailing your interest in the position, the mission of The Policy Circle and your salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Director of Network Engagement at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.