The Conservation Coalition is a youth movement to reform the culture around environmentalism. We’re building a national base of campus and community branches to empower young people to challenge the status quo, advocate for market-driven solutions that work, and celebrate the power of individual action.
About the Position(s)
The Conservation Coalition is seeking two Regional Coordinators to manage the midwest and western regions. Regional Coordinators are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our activists, including both students and young professionals, recruiting new activists and branch leaders, and working with partner organizations. These Coordinators will report to the National Field Director. Though TCC is based in Appleton, Wisconsin, each coordinator will work virtually from within their region.
- Recruit and lead regional team of state coordinators
- Recruit new members and branch leaders
- Build and support branches on and off-campus
- Promote national initiatives & events
- Other projects as assigned
- Represent TCC at Regional Events
- At least one year of experience; grassroots experience with a nonprofit or campaign work preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Mission alignment is critical
Qualified candidates should submit the following in one PDF file with your name in the file:
- Cover Letter detailing your interest in the position, including what regional hub(s) you are applying for, your preferred location(s), and why you are excited to work for TCC
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Network Engagement Manager of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.