The Senior Outreach Associate will help maintain and strengthen active relationships with educators and key partnerships. Additionally, they will gather feedback insights from our users to develop better product initiatives. This role will monitor and ensure customer satisfaction across our product lines and project initiatives. This position will help our outreach team reach new opportunities. The ideal candidate will be able to combine their love of the ideas of a free society with a passion for designing and implementing extraordinary customer experiences.
This position will be working with our educational products at FEE. FEE in the Classroom is the portion of our organization that interacts directly with students, educators, and professors among others, either via webinars and programs or classroom resources and lesson plans. Our programs are intended for high school and college students and cover the following areas: entrepreneurship, personal finance, economics, and government.
This role can be executed from FEE’s headquarters or virtually and will report to the Director of Product Development, Javier Perez-Saavedra.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with customers and faculty network throughout the booking process
- Brainstorm new ideas to retarget and engage existing customers
- Collaborate with the outreach and programs team to refine the program selling and booking process
- Collaborate with the marketing and analytics teams on campaigns and automation
- Brainstorm and ‘own’ the FEEitc newsletter and social media (Facebook)
- Promote FEE events and resources where appropriate (via email and social media)
- Suggest new content types based on customer interests
- Help the outreach team convert leads to accounts for virtual and in-person program opportunities
- Build and improve relationships with accounts and key partners
- Review organization executing processes to ensure accounts get maximum satisfaction from their engagements with FEE
- Identify potential opportunities and inform the sales team to follow up
- Educate and inform accounts about FEE’s new educational initiatives and special projects
- Attend to account complaints and resolve issues promptly
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving satisfaction
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the organization could better address needs
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the organization
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and professionally
Qualifications and Experience
- 0-3 years of professional experience (internships may be considered experience)
- 0-2 years of experience working with high school teachers and/or homeschool groups strongly preferred
- Ability to work with a team, meticulously communicating progress on larger projects
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Unwavering commitment to the mission and principles of FEE and passion for education
- Copywriting or social media marketing experience would be a bonus, though not required (FEE’s newsletter audience is their account list, same with FB subscribers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer service skills
- Experience working with Monday.com, Google Docs, and customer relationship management (CRM) SalesForce technology is strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience organizing and juggling multiple priorities while keeping everything on track
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision
- A proactive, entrepreneurial spirit pushing you to improve existing programs
- A collaborative personality, unafraid of challenges
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials as a single PDF:
- Cover Letter detailing your interest in the position and the mission of FEE
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Director of Network Engagement of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.