State Policy Network is a national nonprofit organization pursuing a vision of an America where personal freedom, innovation, opportunity, and a more peaceful society help all Americans flourish. State Policy Network supports the growth of a collaborative and entrepreneurial Network of state-based think tanks and partners, working side-by-side with these leaders to catalyze thriving, durable freedom movements in every state, anchored by high-performing independent think tanks.
About the Role
State Policy Network (SPN) seeks a Salesforce Administrator to oversee their CRM capability. The Salesforce Administrator will primarily be responsible for managing projects related to the Salesforce CRM, including automating business processes and configuring integrations. This position will play a pivotal role in designing data processes that will allow SPN to take its measurement systems to the next level. Additionally, a smaller portion of this role will be devoted to general IT support. The Salesforce Administrator will liaison with the IT vendor and manage administration of SPN’s various technology platforms.
This role is ideal for someone with at least three years of Salesforce administration experience and excellent project management skills. The Salesforce Administrator will report to SPN’s Director of Data Analytics. This is a full-time position with the option to work virtually or in-office in Arlington, VA.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards, and reports
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools including Flow, Process Builder, approval processes, validation rules, and Nonprofit Success Pack features
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, and sharing rules
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Management of integrated applications including Form Assembly/FormTitan and DocuSign
- Manage user support requests, including quick turnaround errors as well as longer term projects and new feature requests
- Technical documentation and change management communication
General IT Support
- Assist with crafting IT policies, best practices and designing organizational IT strategy
- Ensure smooth lines of communication with staff & our IT vendor
- Provide training & support to employees on various technology platforms
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator using both Classic and Lightning
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities, including creative and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- A cover letter detailing your interest in the position, SPN’s mission, and your salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Lydia Ocampo, Outreach Specialist at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected].
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide consulting and recruiting services at no cost to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that clearly and directly focus on advancing the principles of economic freedom, free enterprise, free trade, free speech, property rights, rule of law, and limited regulation.