The mission of Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools is to be the preferred resource serving the collective interests of all Pennsylvania Charter Schools by encouraging positive internal and external communication, advocating for shared goals, and promoting the highest standards for all public schools.
We accomplish this mission in a variety of ways, including by advocating for reform-minded charter school laws, promoting the public charter school movement, and fostering communication among its members to ensure that best practices and up-to-date information is shared among our schools and their staffs. We also support and assist our members in the development of their professional managerial skills and in the advancement of public charter schools. Finally, we establish working relationships with other education reform organizations, professional organizations and government agencies seeking to improve the quantity and quality of educational choices for parents
About the Role
The Manager of Operations and Coalition Relationships for the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools will work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer and the Coalition staff to craft, implement, and execute strategies designed to meet the vision of the Coalition, which serves as a catalyst for educational excellence through opportunity, innovation, and unity. This Manager will also provide insight and support for the Coalition’s Board of Trustees, its member schools, and allies in the public charter schools and school choice movement in the overall effort to further the mission and goals of the Coalition. This position is full-time and reports to directly to the Coalition’s current Director of Operations and Development, with both employees reporting to the CEO. The successful applicant will reside in Pennsylvania and can work virtually.
The expectations for the successful candidate will focus on crafting, implementing, and executing strategies designed to ensure efficiency and proficiency for day-to-day operations of the Coalition, such as
- managing and refining operational processes;
- coordinating and managing relationships with business partners and sponsors, including recruitment efforts to expand overall sponsorship program;
- overseeing invoicing of membership schools and processing of accounts receivable from foundations, benefactors, sponsors, and members;
- researching new avenues for development expansion for the Coalition; and
- working with staff and contractors to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly
The ideal candidate will possess:
- ~5-10 years of experience in operations, project management, or a related field
- Ability to travel ~10% of the time
- Passion about the mission of Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- A cover letter including your interest in this role and PCPCS, your salary requirements, and your location preference
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: https://talentmarket.org/candidates/apply-for-your-dream-job/
Questions can be directed to Katelynn Barbosa, Director of Talent Engagement at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected].
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.