The Club for Growth Foundation is the 501(c)3 nonprofit educational arm of Club for Growth, a national network of over 500,000 pro-growth, limited government Americans who share in the belief that prosperity and opportunity come from economic freedom. Like Thomas Jefferson, we believe a free society requires an educated public and a transparent political process. We accomplish our mission through three key programs: (1) a Fellowship Program that is building a network of educated elected and citizen leaders on economic principles; (2) Federal and State Economic Scorecards that illuminate the voting records of elected officials; (3) policy research and educational events on timely issues. Thus, our mission is simple: to educate about the virtues of economic freedom and limited government.
About the Role
The Club for Growth Foundation is seeking a leader to serve as Programs Coordinator to assist in the development, streamlining, and expansion of the Foundation’s core programs. This is a new role with significant potential for growth as the Foundation continues to expand. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and 2-3 years of experience in project or program management. They will also possess strong communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to build and foster relationships. This is a full-time position located at the Club for Growth’s office in Washington, DC, and reports to the Foundation’s Executive Director. Candidates with more experience are encouraged to apply.
- Assist as a key driver of the Foundation’s Fellowship program that exists to connect, educate, and equip rising state leaders on the principles of economic freedom and limited government.
- Work closely with the Executive Director to support and accomplish the objectives of the Foundation through project management, development initiatives, and administrative support.
- Manage program-related documentation, maintaining accurate and up-to-date databases related to program participants, partners, and stakeholders.
- Support the creation of promotional materials and communication strategies for program-related initiatives.
- Help prepare regular reports on program outcomes for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of program evaluation processes, collecting and analyzing data to measure impact and effectiveness.
- 2-3 years of experience in project or program management or a related field.
- A passion for the mission and values of the Club for Growth Foundation.
- An outcome-focused servant-leader with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- A broad understanding of state government, policymaking processes, and political nuances and environments.
- The ability to utilize relationships and establish new ones to foster collaboration.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial self-starter with superior organizational and management skills and an ability to thrive in ambiguity, to drive change, and to manage relationships.
- Collaborate seamlessly and are able to prioritize, develop and implement creative ideas and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Maintain confidential information and sensitive information with discretion.
- Familiarity with a CRM database is a plus
The Club for Growth Foundation offers generous benefits, including a hybrid work environment, two weeks paid vacation, paid paternity/maternity leave, medical and dental coverage, and a 401(k).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials (in order) in one PDF document:
- Cover Letter detailing your interest in the position, the mission of the organization, and your salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
Questions can be directed to Lydia Ocampo, Outreach Manager at Talent Market, who is managing the search process: [email protected].
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide consulting and recruiting services at no cost to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that clearly and directly focus on advancing the principles of economic freedom, free enterprise, free trade, free speech, property rights, rule of law, and limited regulation.