About the Organization
Network of enlightened Women (NeW), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women. With chapters on campuses across the country and young professional chapters, NeW educates, equips, and empowers women to be principled leaders for a free society. Annually, NeW hosts a national conference in DC, professional development events including the Leadership Retreat, social media campaigns, and campus and community events.
About the Role
In this position, you will have the opportunity to grow NeW through development and programs alongside an experienced team and work with top conservative women leaders around the country. The ideal candidate has a passion for the work NeW is doing with university and young professional women and wants to promote that work to further the organization’s mission.
This role reports directly to the President of the organization and works closely with the Director of Programs. This is a new role at NeW, so there will be opportunity for entrepreneurial ideas. While a substantial part of this position will be development, this position will take on other projects to support the team depending on the needs of the organization.
- Work with the development team at NeW to research potential donors, draft and track correspondence, and communicate with potential donors. Depending on experience, meet with potential donors
- Collect program data and metrics for reporting on team achievements
- Work with the Director of Programs in planning and executing programs
- Take on program administration responsibilities and assist more senior staff where needed on projects
- Draft a variety of materials for different audiences including email updates, grant requests, correspondence with donors, event summaries, and marketing materials for events
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel ~20% – this number will vary, depending on the home location of the candidate and their specific skill set
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in development
- Strong experience in managing projects and a track record of follow-through, growth, and success
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external audiences
- Detail-oriented and have event planning or executing experience
- A strong work ethic and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated personal responsibility, accountability, honesty and superb organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- A positive attitude and spirit of collaboration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor information
- Demonstrated understanding of and absolute commitment to the mission of NeW
To apply, qualified should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- List of three references
- A cover letter detailing your philosophical interest in the organization and how your background matches the responsibilities
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: https://talentmarket.org/candidates/apply-for-your-dream-job/. There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Stephanie Keaveney, Network Engagement Strategist at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected].
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.