The Network of enlightened Women (NeW) is the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women. With chapters on campuses across the country and young professional chapters, NeW educates, equips, and empowers women to be principled leaders for a free society. Annually, NeW hosts a Leadership Retreat, professional development events, campus and community events, and online programming.
NeW offers exclusive educational, leadership, and networking opportunities for women who are serious about spreading conservative principles on their campus and in their community. Our leaders understand that the principles of liberty and freedom are important in whatever path of life they choose; whether they go on to serve their communities and families as nurses, businesswomen, lawyers, doctors, teachers, stay-at-home moms, or any other career path.
If you are passionate about changing campus culture and helping to shape our country by promoting conservative principles, our network is for you.
About the Position
Want to advance conservative ideas and impact the next generation of young women? Want to be part of a positive women’s empowerment organization? Interested in an entrepreneurial environment with a team that wants to see you grow professionally? Join the Network of enlightened Women (NeW), the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women, as the National Events Coordinator. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with top conservative women around the country, build a movement for conservative college women, and implement your own ideas nationally to make a difference.
The National Events Coordinator will work to expand the impact of NeW through planning and executing national events. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with college chapters and young professional chapters, NeW educates young women on conservative principles, cultivates a community of conservative women, and emboldens young women to speak out on campus and in their communities. In addition, NeW hosts programs to engage these women, including an annual leadership retreat. The National Events Coordinator will work to advance the mission of NeW by recruiting new student and young professional members while planning virtual and in-person programming to further the impact of NeW across the nation.
This is a remote position that will report to the Vice President of Programs. NeW’s hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30am- 5:30pm ET.
- Collaborate with the NeW National team to develop a suite of NeW National programs that further our organization’s mission
- Work with the Vice President of Programs to execute plans for national events and programs
- Handle administrative details, logistics, and data tracking for national programs
- Represent NeW at meetings, conferences, and other events to promote our programs, membership, and chapters
- Build relationships with students, partners, and coalitions
- Collect and distribute NeW materials
- Identify and recruit women to start more NeW chapters and join existing chapters
- Execute administrative details and assist in other areas of this growing nonprofit
- Work with the NeW Programs Team to set meaningful program goals and develop strategic plans
- 1 – 3 + years of professional experience, ideally in events, programs, outreach, or administration
- Previous leadership or involvement in an organization on campus
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time and to work when students are available, such as nights and weekends
- Ability to effectively manage multiple ongoing projects, tasks, and deadlines
- Experience in managing projects and a track record of follow-through, growth, and success
- Possess excellent communication skills with external audiences as well as internal audiences
- Be a highly motivated self-starter and independent worker willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, personal responsibility, and accountability
- A collaborative approach and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to the mission and principles of the Network of enlightened Women
- Bachelor’s Degree
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials (in order) in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in the position and the mission of the Network of enlightened Women, as well as your salary requirements and your favorite quote by a conservative female leader
- 3 references
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
Questions can be directed to Bailey Drouant, Outreach Manager at Talent Market, who is managing the search: [email protected]
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide consulting and recruiting services at no cost to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that clearly and directly focus on advancing the principles of economic freedom, free enterprise, free trade, free speech, property rights, rule of law, and limited regulation.