Founded in 1946, the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is the leader in inspiring students with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society.
As described in detail in their 2021 annual report, they do so through six distinct program offerings: online commentary, video production, student programs, classroom resources, FEE en Español, and Revolution of One.
In the past two years, the impact of their programs has grown dramatically, their operating budget has increased from $5.0 million to $7.2 million, and their headcount has grown to 45 professionals.
About the Role
FEE is seeking a full-time Data and Analytics Associate to support the aggressive growth of their programs by working on business intelligence and success measurement.
This position will provide an opportunity to master business intelligence platforms that are widely used throughout the nonprofit and private sectors:
- Salesforce for relationship management
- Pardot for digital marketing
- Tableau for data visualization
- Sprout and Parse.ly for online traffic insights, and the analytics tools provided by Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
This individual will work closely with the Data & Analytics Manager and the Senior Analytics Associate to produce top-quality analyses for the President, the COO, Development and External Relations teams, and each of the six programs teams. The reports being utilized will be a key focus of FEE’s weekly all-staff meetings.
The position can be based in FEE’s Atlanta office or remotely anywhere in the US. Hybrid work schedules can be accommodated.
The level of responsibility will be based on experience level and demonstrated capability for the following.
- Gather business intelligence across all platforms
- Compile and evaluate internal performance measures
- Produce reports on our ability to reach young readers/viewers, including visualizations
- Maintain and improve our data management systems
- At least one year of professional experience
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus
- Personal alignment with FEE’s mission
- Knowledge of data visualization tools
- Familiarity with databases and analytical software
- Ability to present reports and data visualizations in a concise and professional manner
- Clear communication skills
- Solid quantitative intuition
- High attention to detail
- Keen desire to learn more
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in the position and FEE’s mission, as well as your salary requirements
- Data visualization examples are a plus, but not required
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Lydia Ocampo, Network Engagement Specialist at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.