The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, established in 1968, is a nonprofit, charitable organization. Its mission is to eliminate coercive union power and compulsory unionism abuses through strategic litigation, public information, and education programs.
The Foundation Legal Department has an opening for an attorney admitted to practice in at least one state or the District of Columbia who would litigate in federal and state courts and before labor relations agencies for workers challenging compulsory unionism arrangements, such as forced union membership or fee requirements and monopoly union representation.
- Litigation experience and some knowledge of labor law are desirable but not required.
- An excellent law school record is a requirement, and law review experience is preferred.
- Strong commitment to individual freedom and free enterprise is necessary.
- Fluency in Spanish is very much desired.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF file:
- Cover letter detailing your salary requirements and your interest in the mission of the organization
- One legal writing sample
- Three professional references
- Transcripts of law school and college grades
Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Claire Kittle Dixon, Executive Director of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Staff Attorney, NRWLDF – [Your Name]” in the subject line of your email.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.