Led by Chairman John Tillman and President Chris Krug, the Franklin Center will continue its mission to produce public interest journalism in order to advance transparency, accountability and fiscal responsibility in state and local government. The Center will build on its impressive record of high-impact journalism that has led to investigations, regulatory reforms, legislative overhauls, firings and resignations.
The Director of Development’s responsibilities include:
- Work with senior leadership to develop and execute the organization’s fundraising strategy
- Grow the major gift program, including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors from across the country
- Meet regularly with current and potential investors
- Oversee foundation relationships, including research, proposal writing and reporting requirements
- Oversee direct mail and email fundraising campaign