The Senior Development Associate is responsible for identifying, securing and maintaining a caseload of donors inone of the following target regions: Southwest, Southeast, or Midwest. The anticipated caseload for each region generates base revenues of $1 million annually. He/she will be challenged through performance based incentives to exceed this goal in a manner that builds long-term relationships to increase annual giving over time.
- Manage and grow a caseload of top donors and prospects in the target region through personal visits, telephone calls, and correspondence in a way that communicates the importance and impact of ISI’s work to shape the next generation of principled leaders with the following specific annual outcomes in mind:
- $1 million in sustainable cash gifts
- 12 new $10k+ first-time donors
- $1 million in signed annual/estate pledges
- 180 personal donor visits
- Actively manage monthly interactions with pipeline of 10 major donor prospects ($100k+)
- Establish a robust presence for ISI in the region:
- Work with ISI events team to plan and execute 2 annual donor events
- Work with Senior team to plan 3 strategic trips to cultivate/solicit top donors in region
- 5-10 years of Development Experience
- Understand and embrace ISI’s vision to identify, educate, develop, and strategically place future leaders
- Exceptional communications skills, comfortable in high visibility role
- Ability and desire to travel extensively
- Desire to work remotely in the Southwest, Southeast, or Midwest Excellent interpersonal skills; must enjoy working with and meeting new people
Qualified candidates should submit the following in one PDF file with your name in the file:
- Cover letter detailing:
- your salary requirements
- why you are interested in the position, the organizations mission, and how your experience and background will ensure success
- your preference for a virtual office location in one of the target regions
- List of references
Please include “Development, ISI – Your Name” in the subject line of your email.
Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Lauren Skiver with Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.S