You find fulfillment in growing and managing a team, have a passion for free and open societies, and are craving the opportunity to engage others about the impact of ideas. If this is how you describe yourself, this is the ideal role for you to maximize your impact and take your career to the next level.
The educational partnerships team is a fast-moving group of driven individuals who believe in the power of ideas to impact the opportunities and growth of others. This team has worked on exciting partnerships in education and are rapidly scaling to provide all students access to a quality education. One that helps them develop the values, knowledge, and skills necessary to lead a life of fulfillment. In our efforts to scale, we need an experienced team leader to drive and build team culture connected to principles of Market Based Management® to optimize the team approach to the growing portfolio of educational programs. There is also the opportunity for the role to include support of grant relationships and the identification and recommendation of new programs opportunities.
- Supervise a growing, dynamic team of 4-5
- Optimize division of labor and make recommendations regarding team professional development and hiring
- Connect the team to organizational vision and work to enable team members to elevate and grow the educational partnerships portfolio
- Strong potential to develop and support a portfolio of grant partnerships
- Work closely with program leadership to ensure that outcomes meet stakeholder needs
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer goals
- Proactively communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders and internal sponsors
- Measure time and resources used for projects and communicate that measurement to stakeholders
- 5+ years of team building and supervisory experience, experience in a grant-making environment preferred
- Strong understanding of and excitement for the ideas of free and open societies
- Demonstrated success and interest in supervising a team and managing their professional development
- Excellent communication and coalition-building skills
- Ability to write and present informatively, while matching the style to meet various audience needs
- Humility, integrity, and professionalism
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of urgency
Qualified candidates should submit the following in one PDF file with your name in the file:
- Cover letter detailing your sincere interest in this position/the mission of the organization and your salary requirements
- One writing sample
Please include “Education, CKF – Your Name” in the subject line of your email. Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Lauren Skiver with Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.